Ordering from Essentially Natural is, naturally, easy!
- Shopping online is much like shopping at the supermarket. Add items to your cart, go to the checkout page, choose a delivery method, then pay.
- To add products to your cart, either use the categories to search for items, or use the search bar. Once you have found what you want, simply click on the yellow 'Add to Cart' button to add any products to your shopping cart.
- You will then be prompted to either click on the 'Proceed to Checkout' button when you're ready to check out, or 'Continue Shopping' to continue browsing. You can also hover over the trolley icon at any time to view items in your cart or click on it to be taken to the checkout page.
- On the checkout page you'll see an overview of the products in your cart. You can add or remove quantities or items as desired. The shopping cart will immediately update.
- Checkout is completed in 3 simple steps:
- 'Sign In' to your account, or 'Create an Account' or 'Checkout as a Guest' if this is the first time you're shopping with us. There are many advantages to creating a customer account; primary among these is ease of use of our shop in future, including tracking your order progress. However checking out as one time guest simply entails registering your delivery details.
- Choose a shipping option: select your preferred delivery method from the listed options (these options are offered based on what is available to your specified delivery address).
- Please select your preferred payment method: make online payment via EFT or one of our secure online payments portals, PayNow* or PayFast**: by debit card, cheque card or credit card (Visa & MasterCard), Instant EFT, MasterPass or MobiCred.
We take care of the rest!
In more detail
Browsing and selecting products:
If you’re searching for a specific product, then you can search for it using our search bar (top right of our website). The powerful search function searches by keywords: you can search for anything by typing in a brand name, an ingredient, product name etc.
You can also browse the various categories of products we offer and use the filter function within categories to narrow down your search of products. If you're browsing by category but you wish to read or see more about a specific product then you can either click on the product to be taken to the product page or you can click on the eye icon or 'Quick View' button for a summary of the product features. Selecting the 'List View' option (icon or button) at the top of a category page changes the layout of the page to that of a list of the products with a short description of each. You may find this handy more detailed product by category browsing.
Categories can also be sorted by name, price and stock availability. The default view is generally sorted by most popular.
Adding your desired products to your shopping cart:
Add any product to your shopping cart by clicking its 'Add to Cart' button wherever you're browsing on our site: on the home page, category page, product page or articles.
Please do note that many products, especially aromatherapy oils, are available in various sizes and some products may be available in different colours or aromas, etc. You can simply select your preference by using the drop down menu on the product page before adding it to your cart. Any applicable change to price (e.g. the price for a different size) is automatically reflected.
Don't worry if you change your mind after adding to cart: the contents of your cart can always be edited before completing checkout.
When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button, or the shopping cart icon on the top right hand corner of the page or ‘Checkout’.
Checkout is a very simple one page, three step process: confirm delivery address via logging in to your account or via guest checkout; select your preferred method of delivery; select your preferred method of payment.
The shopping cart functionality is sophisticated and powerful and we hope that you'll enjoy using it! However, please remember that we are always on hand to help - if you have any questions at all, or experience any hiccups, then please do let us know so that we can be of assistance.